Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Stock Blocks

Started by Baws [1704965] on in Suggestions.

46 replies · 605 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Rogue [1873490]
R-

I'd like to go the other way, you don't get benefits for 24 hours after obtaining a stock block as an individual, so everyone needs to own their own blocks. Sort of like company specials.

That will be unpopular I'm sure, but it's never made sense to me you could pass an investment around and get the full benefit by borrowing it for like two minutes.
Baws [1704965]
I can see that working for the ones like TCB, WSSB and the like but got ones that payout items it usually takes a couple of weeks for the first payout...

But that could be implemented I guess for the faction blocks?
Scooby [2301151]
So have it set as a timed loan only able to be loaned to members by the leader or co leader for 10 minutes so no one would gain the access the feature it would be added as a part of full ordinance but in the same fashion as kicking members or changing perms. We should be able to trust our members but always the chance someone could leave the faction with a 100m stock block so I think it could benefit the faction
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
The additional complexity / confusion this would add, not to mention the time spent attempting to design this intuitively, simply wouldn't be worth it in the slightest I think. The very slight positive of such an update would be heavily outweighed. Can you actually imagine this system and all of the additional systems / pages / controls required to operate it? It'd be a nightmare.

Not to mention we're entirely replacing the Stock Market with a new system.
Scooby [2301151]
If the stock market is being replaced wouldnt it be the best time to add as a feature? I thought u would be able to just add this as an option exactly like loaning weapons and armor.