Well, I know this isn't really an achievement, but not sure how many people managed to get this so figured I'd post here..
[image: i.imgur.com]
The last merit reset was received for reading a book: You have finished reading High School For Adults. You can now reset your merits for free in the points building.
One was because of the somewhat recent mugging changes.
Two resets (if I recall correctly) were received for two bug finds:
-I was able to upgrade an old merit bonus - increase daily casino token limit.
-I was able to get an infinite amount of tokens in the token shop so I bought all honorbars/backdrops/hairstyles and once that was reverted I had received another reset.
First merit was given as a Christmas reward for logging in: You have received a free merit reset. Merry Christmas!
Next goal: 10 free resets!
[image: i.imgur.com]
The last merit reset was received for reading a book: You have finished reading High School For Adults. You can now reset your merits for free in the points building.
One was because of the somewhat recent mugging changes.
Two resets (if I recall correctly) were received for two bug finds:
-I was able to upgrade an old merit bonus - increase daily casino token limit.
-I was able to get an infinite amount of tokens in the token shop so I bought all honorbars/backdrops/hairstyles and once that was reverted I had received another reset.
First merit was given as a Christmas reward for logging in: You have received a free merit reset. Merry Christmas!
Next goal: 10 free resets!
Mentions: Mugging changes live