Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dump

Started by Slbknight [2518720] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 128 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Kelsie [340367]
I’ve found feathery hotel coupons before, but that was during Duke’s 12 days of Christmas dump giveaways.

Sometimes you’ll find items of 1m+ worth in value, but mainly useless items (people dump crap items for the 5k dump merit/1m value for the lavish merit). Duke giveaways is a great time to sometimes find decent items.
SpudBossman [2212455]
I found a few Bottles of Christmas Spirit during Duke's giveaway; other than that, when I was dumpster diving for the merit, I don't think I found anything more valuable than a couple of hundred bucks there.
MattSnow [1688673]
I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) the chance of getting an item is based on how many types of items are in the dump.
Say red flower, blue flower, green flower. You have a 1/3 chance of getting any flower.

There is a merit for trashing a 1m+ item, aswell as a merit for searching the dump 1000 times. So It's possible to find something good.

The best time is during Dukes giveaway where he trashes good items. I found a greta thunberg mask and sold it for a couple hundred million.
Brakier [2095393]
during christmas when duke dumps stuff, you can make some nice money in the dump.

other then that, ye one time a player dropped a shit ton of energy cans in the dump.