Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poker

Started by Ant-Cross [1553286] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Ant-Cross [1553286]
I play on my phone, sometimes the app but often through the Internet using chrome.
Poker hasn't loaded on the app for a while which is why i use chrome more often. However it works intermittently on there. Sometimes it loads no issues, but often it just shows me an empty table. Allows me to buy-in and my money leaves my money but nothing happens i get the money back when the table kicks me.
I've tried restarting phone clearing cache etc but nothing seems to work. I do nothing different for when it works to when it doesn't. Its so frustrating and I don't understand why its not working...worked fine this afternoon but not playing ball now.
Ant-Cross [1553286]
Yes I have....i think the issue was poor WiFi. I didn't realise but my download speed was between 1 + 4. Mbps Sorted it with my supplier and now its back up to 100 since then it seems to be fine.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I will close this report then. Please re-submit a new report if you face any issues. Thanks!