Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Not Buying

Started by Mr_Red [1693261] on in Attacking.

17 replies · 311 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
Mr_Red [1693261]
Hey guys, Currently travelling but for when I'm back, I will pay 310k per loss for any losses. Feel free to do when I'm offline and I'll pay as soon as I'm back.

Had over 300 losses overnight, no longer buying Losses whilst I get through this backlog
Mr_Red [1693261]
Hopefully, everybody has now been paid in full, apologies for the delays. I had over 350 losses last night whilst offline. Which was much more than I was anticipating.