Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Defending against attacks

Started by taroski [2477562] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 183 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

taroski [2477562]
In last two days I've been mugged twice which caused loss of significant amount of money.
How can I protect myself from
a) stealing cash
b)beating me up

I understand that if someone have much higher level, then there's just nothing i can do, but maybe there's some solution which will help me keeping my monies safe.

Thanks guys
RickF [2089549]
stick your money in a vault, eiher one in your property, or the one in your faction. If your faction doesnt have one, move to a faction that does