About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
THIS GAME IS #RIGGED
lol I win all the time....but generally there are days where im extra lucky and days where it wont let me win
bro, stop playing blackjack and loan me money on interest. or just gift it. thanks
You're really on the forum begging strangers for money? Thats pretty lame man :/
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Got a Few - current streak of $84,000,010 - wish you could bet more than 100,000,000 M
Got a Few - current streak of $84,000,010 - wish you could bet more than 100,000,000 M
Got nice streaks few days. Betting double or triple after every loss. Building up my winnings almost every other round. Then came the bad streak... it hurts to bet 3mil after lost 1mil. Loss again... bet 7mil. But I thought this can't go forever. AND IT DIDN'T! I lost it all lol. I'll stick to lottery.
RIP 10mil bets every time thats a bad way to play....
you should start low. how I do is 75k first bet, if i lose that then 200k, then 500k, then 1.5mil, then 3mil. if you win one, you make back what you lost before + some
you could start at like 750k since you have more money
also you just gotta know the game XD know when to stand at 12 because the dealer will bust
you should start low. how I do is 75k first bet, if i lose that then 200k, then 500k, then 1.5mil, then 3mil. if you win one, you make back what you lost before + some
you could start at like 750k since you have more money
also you just gotta know the game XD know when to stand at 12 because the dealer will bust