.
Mods Grave please
Started by MrShenanigan [2299257] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 106 / 106 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 106
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 67 / 100
- Engagement score
- 83 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- oraN [1778676]
· 63 likes ·
I Know realistassassin irl and he would never do this. we're good christian kids, we goto church and at night we hold hands and do more than just praying - Jibaro [661744]
· 38 likes ·
Water is wet - Sepulchrave [2092631]
· 18 likes ·
Think of that. Two dumbbells in one trade.
Sucks to suck, I guess.
I will give him another Chance.
I have found a many people can do some unusually good things when given second chance.
I have found a many people can do some unusually good things when given second chance.
Water is wet
But the important question here is: Who's multi are you?
I Know realistassassin irl and he would never do this.
we're good christian kids, we goto church and at night we hold hands and do more than just praying
we're good christian kids, we goto church and at night we hold hands and do more than just praying
I know him irl, he would never do anything like that.
I m BB's multi. ;)
I feel like the only person he won't mug.
Am I his only friend? I guess it's just mutually beneficial
Am I his only friend? I guess it's just mutually beneficial
He only mugs to give you the full experience. He must know you're a really heckin' swell guy.
As for Shenanigan7 [2299257], I don't know if I can trust that dude. He looks like a devil and he has a pretty bad friend to enemy ratio.
That should be the PSA here. Watch out for that one!
As for Shenanigan7 [2299257], I don't know if I can trust that dude. He looks like a devil and he has a pretty bad friend to enemy ratio.
That should be the PSA here. Watch out for that one!
He's the #1 hitter at my first Elim team Lumberjacks and I'm very grateful. But he still remains in my list of enemies.
Realistassasin seems like a great teacher. I doubt OP will forget to turn off revives again anyway.
He has 1089 enemies, OMG!!11111"#"" how is it possible he buygmugged?!?!##"12222
.....
All on you.
.....
All on you.
thats why my boi rich AF hahaha gotta be safe!
I know oran irl and can confirm this as 100% true
realist is an angel
Lol Thank God I'm a paranoid person. I check my setting 3 times everytime I entered hospital.
I also know retailassasin irl, he is a man who walks with all men, really devoted kinda guy. He once helped my uncle Jack off an horse. He would never buy mug anyone so 100% guarantee this is fake news.
Think of that. Two dumbbells in one trade.
Just get mom to buy you a DP that'll almost cover it