your winrar trial is up, please pay to continue using the service
Random items giveaway!
Started by CrazyKill [2045679] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 68 / 68 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
David and Wendy married and David decided to tattoo Wendy's name on his dick. But when the dick was not hard you could only read WY. On their honeymoon they went to Jamaica, and one day he went to the woods to take a piss. A Jamaican joined him and started to pee as well. David could not miss that the Jamaican's dick also read WY, and he asked him 'Is your wife named Wendy?' and the Jamaican was a little confused. 'No, but why do you ask?' the Jamaican replied. 'Because you have WY tattooed on your dick, and I also have that tattoo, and when my dick is hard it reads WENDY!'. 'Ohh, I see, when mine is hard it reads WELCOME TO JAMAICA, HAVE A NICE DAY'!
Hope you have fun!
Hope you have fun!
Put a communist in charge of a desert and he'll eventually run out of sand
R+
Dandruff and Mucus are more nutritious than red meat and quinoa
And the Lord said unto John, 'come forth, and you will recieve eternal life'.
..
John came fifth he recieved a toaster.
..
John came fifth he recieved a toaster.
Yesterday I confused the words "jacuzzi" and "yakuza".
Now I'm in hot water with the Japanese mafia.
I threw a boomerang a couple years ago- now i live in constant fear.
How does Moses brew his coffee?
Hebrews it.
Hebrews it.
Just seen a burglar kicking his own door in.
I asked "What are you doing?"
He said "Working from home."
I asked "What are you doing?"
He said "Working from home."
When I get asked how big my gentiles are say they're the size of a mini bic lighter so when they actually see it and it's the size of a regular bic lighter they're happy, under promise over deliver
Hey cutie,
If corona doesnt take you out can I? ;)
If corona doesnt take you out can I? ;)
My name is my greatest joke.
I have no good jokes...
I am a
FAILIURE.
I am a
FAILIURE.
why do women have orgasms?
Just another reason to moan, really.
Just another reason to moan, really.
Why does Santa Claus have such a big sack?
He only comes once a year
He only comes once a year
What do you call the useless piece of skin around a vagina?
Women.
Women.
What's the difference between your wife and your job?
After 5 years your job will still suck.
After 5 years your job will still suck.
Why did god gave man a dick?
So they have a way to shut women.
So they have a way to shut women.
What does the penis say to the vagina?
Don't make me cum in there!
Don't make me cum in there!