Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wall Lag

Started by Asshole [949262] on in Bugs & Issues.

13 replies · 144 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
6
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
43 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

Asshole [949262]
I try to click on available slot on wall.
I get this message-
[image: i.gyazo.com]

When I click on Ok, the spot is still empty.


edit: now that I observe more, I think it might be just the cooldown timer not getting displayed.

Windows 10, laptop, chrome browser.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you please try clearing your browser cache and see if you can reproduce the issue?
Asshole [949262]
Looks like HT gave up on attacking us. I will not be able to reproduce it unless we are actively warring on an almost full wall.
Asshole [949262]
Yes I have seen that a lot of times, this is different.

Multiple people in my faction experienced the same issue that I have mentioned in the OP.
Mugs_Bunny [1266413]
i clicked on an emoty spot on wall earlier. it put me on a different slot than what i clicked. tr initial was still empty even then
beavisrules [257596]
Ah glad it isn't just me had the same today , coincidentaly a HT wall as well.
If fixes with a refresh , but may persist even with a computer restart.

also done the usual cache cleared etc , I have updates disabled so nothing has changed here.
TwentyFourSeven [2346600]
Having the same issues, multiple members of my faction are having the same issue too, there is no countdown. I'd say that refreshing does work but I feel that the time it takes to refresh is just allowing the timer to reduce to 0 anyway. I have tried and tested to see if I was clashing with others and no I wasnt.
Kopites [1701371] Admin Staff
it looks like it happened when "available" slots were "blocked" but there was a bug with displaying it. I've fixed it. So this issue is also might be fixed.

Please let me know if you face this issue. Or approve please if this issue is gone?
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
The OP is no longer engaged in a territorial warfare, I don't think he can test if the issue is fixed.