Sorry guys was hack by my brother with bullshit
Bullshit
Started by Chrisbuck32 [2288331] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
I can see you making it far in this game.
Seems legit
Graveyard in 3,2,1....
Graveyard in 3,2,1....
Make Peace, Not Bitcoin
I didn't think Bitcoin was still a thing...lol
But ya it is it make it thru my cointiply account then trade it for real money not bad for extra money helps me get by wen I need it!!
I think this speaks for itself, will lock and grave this.