I'm on mobile(IOS version). I was trying to update the bazaar description. Typed several words but it only added a letter. Sometimes nothing changed. Already tried many times.
Bug with bazaar description
Started by ChainedONE [1574941] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
Seems to be working fine for me:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Do you perhaps have profile/bazaar signatures turned off under your preferences?
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Do you perhaps have profile/bazaar signatures turned off under your preferences?
[image: i.imgur.com]
https://imgur.com/a/SNBcI4y
Took a screen record
Took a screen record
I still seem to be unable to replicate the issue. This maybe an iOS issue. I will pass this along to Viktor.
Yeah, ive reported that sort of thing before, when you save, the system/editor seems to change the code a little and hte final outcome looks different.