Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New stat

Started by Olafr [2485908] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
Olafr [2485908]
So there's a lot of stats tracked in this game.

One I'm lacking, as someone who people love to mug for $0, is to see a total of how much money I've lost to mugs. Maybe an average figure lost per mug.

You know, just to compare to how much I've made... and to shove in the face of failing muggers.

Credit for this idea goes to "The Mile High Club". Couldn't have done it without them and their 3 minute mugs.