Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

"Roid Rage" Calculations

Started by notgoated_cdn [2206497] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 241 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
notgoated_cdn [2206497]
Can someone please explain to me how the strength gains work in a Fitness Center company? Or if there is another thread on it point me in the right direction?
chax14 [2449401]
as far as I can tell the ratio of gains is based on your own strength.

I wonder if someone would like to work on that like they did in the defense gains in army.

so far I ask someone from logistics (which gives speed per jp) what is their stat gain.

Speed 527,087
You exchanged 1 job points training 156.00 speed