Just started a few days ago I'm starting to understand how this game works, I need someone to trust me enough to give me a well paid job. I will work my way up and I will visually prove to you that I am worth the time and the cash. I am easily moldable and I learn very quickly.
New but active
Started by JohnRoy [2537285] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 14 / 100
- Historical score
- 5 / 100
- Story score
- 8 / 100
- Engagement score
- 19 / 100