Why is the game so slow lately? It takes ages to load various pages.
Slowness
Started by Morriarty [1489017] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
it isn't?
maybe your connection is slow because of everyone working from home and thus resulting in a load your ISP can't handle.
maybe your connection is slow because of everyone working from home and thus resulting in a load your ISP can't handle.
^^^
Couldn't say it better myself.
Anyways, are you on mobile or PC? Which browser?
Couldn't say it better myself.
Anyways, are you on mobile or PC? Which browser?
I’m on 1000mbps and it’s slow for me only when first coming to the site after it’s fine.
I notice a long delay whenever the chat boxes load, and whenever the search bar populates with items.
thats probably normal since the static content takes some time to load and cache to build first time you open torn. shouldn't happen again unless you cleared your cache.
but once thats done unless you're on a 'specific' page that might have some kind of content slowing down your connection, it shouldn't slow down at all.
but once thats done unless you're on a 'specific' page that might have some kind of content slowing down your connection, it shouldn't slow down at all.
im on mobile data and its fine unless there is a DDOS attack
mine was slow last night as the latop was being scanned by antivirus. it does seem slow at time, but its been ok so far today
yo I get 0 ping, 400+ frames
The graphics on this game are epic!
The graphics on this game are epic!
imagine if there was a place you could ask questions. like some kind of questions sub forum
the game as been all gucci for me fam did you reset your router? it could be a blockage in the main frame so turning it off and on again should fix it
Oh forsure and even then i shouldve made an edit. This happens maybe once a day where it takes 30sec-1 min to load my home page and when it does i have zero issues afterwards. Def a isp issue for OP
That's rich, coming from the guy who posted a competition in General Discussion >.>
hahahahahaha, i was wondering if you would show up
Yeah, I saw you had posted, so came to see what tips the IT master was giving out to speed up TC for us troglodytes.
I'm a bit disappointed :p
I'm a bit disappointed :p
thats my advice.
post in the right forum. Do as i say, not as i do :P
post in the right forum. Do as i say, not as i do :P
Mine is slow every time I load up the faction armoury for meds or when I open my inventory. Guess it doesn't like loading a million items :(
Hate it!
Hate it!
I was on Firefox on mobile, and simply changing to the kiwi browser solved all the issues I had on mobile. Seems Firefox with doctorN is very laggy. Lately Torn seems to work fine, haven't encountered any issues and loading times are quick.
The only noticeable lag I often have is when we chain at around 00:00TCT and I am on mobile data.
Certain times have been slow but very rarely.