Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poker Table issue

Started by CloudJumper [1636201] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 60 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

rainbowcatmeow [2161229] ×1

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Reported by rainbowcatmeow [2161229]

Apparently, if you visit the table "Newbie Corner", the poker screen gets stuck.

[image: i.imgur.com]

Screen is stuck here, I can no longer join any other table, the round doesn't go forth and remains stuck here. Clearing cache or changing browser doesn't help. Selecting another table just refreshes the background but the table, players and the rounds remain the same:

[image: i.imgur.com]

Passing on the issue to ashev.

CJ

Mentions: rainbowcatmeow [2161229]

MiaCake [2110567]
I am actually sitting at the table rn, and it doesn't let me do anything. I can't sit out nor leave. I can't travel because it counts me as if I was in a poker game (which I technically still am). Changing from phone to laptop doesn't help, it's the same. Can't change tables either.

[image: i.imgur.com]