Virus Programming Link Gone
Started by Starlord [2200729] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
Same here. Chrome on android mobile
Happening both on PC and mobile. This is a degradation.
Same here now I have to do 3 extra clicks every 5 days. Absolutely ridiculous
I wasn't a fan of the change, but it was patched up/removed as part of this report. Sorry. :(
Mentions: Wrong Link when Traveling
I am also saddened by this change :(
How does it even make sense. Why remove functionality for this....