1. He threatend to dox someone, and got fedded for it
2. He did it again, no fed this time even though he was on last warning. Permanent chat and forum ban.
3. Racist bulllying while clamining he is not a racist in the same mail (No shame) and no punishment?.
[image: i.imgur.com]
TORN CITY, we need to stand up and force, mail and beg ched to get rid of this guy from the game since the current staff regime wont do anything about it.
I am disgusted.
I am not going to let people like him abuse me just because they are jealous of how good looking I am. Don't blame me for winning the most attractive man in 2020 award. Blame the ladies, they are the ones who voted. for me
Dashing DUDE DUDE
General Discussion: Should sharkey stil be allowed to play TORN? What are your thoughts on the mail?
2. He did it again, no fed this time even though he was on last warning. Permanent chat and forum ban.
3. Racist bulllying while clamining he is not a racist in the same mail (No shame) and no punishment?.
[image: i.imgur.com]
TORN CITY, we need to stand up and force, mail and beg ched to get rid of this guy from the game since the current staff regime wont do anything about it.
I am disgusted.
I am not going to let people like him abuse me just because they are jealous of how good looking I am. Don't blame me for winning the most attractive man in 2020 award. Blame the ladies, they are the ones who voted. for me
Dashing DUDE DUDE
General Discussion: Should sharkey stil be allowed to play TORN? What are your thoughts on the mail?