Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sharkeyfive.. Third Strike?

Started by DUDE [1028023] on in Graveyard.

217 replies · 1.74k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 218 / 218 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

DUDE [1028023]
Just ignore him. I am not going to sit here and argue sematics with Chaosreings. I will let me fists do the talking.
ChaosReigns [2169241]
I didn’t realise I was ever off your shitlist. You go quiet for a month and then back to mugging me for nickels and quarters. I’ve come to expect it as you are so predictable.
2049144 [2049144]
Just fed the account and be done with it, he provides nothing but drama and his constant abuse of players is no joke. He takes things way too far and doesn't know when to stop.
DUDE [1028023]
If I see you write one more dumb post defending the racist, I will add your whole faction to my shit list.

You reap what you sow
DUDE [1028023]
I have never been reported for harassment. They wouldn't call me the zen master, or God's gift to torn or whatever if I was going around harassing people
Dibbo [2464299]
"Why are you such a massive bender?" so he's replying to an insulting mail you sent.

Of course, conveniently, you've not seen fit to show us that. Sharkey's forum banned so we'll not get his side of the story (well, for 27 years anyway).

Maybe, instead of mailing him insults you could just send him the money you owe him. Instead of baiting him knowing full well he can't reply!

PS; I don't see anything Racist in what he's posted anyway.

Bloody Trolls!
SurferH2O [42164]
(1) China and Chinese are not a race. To claim so, as Dude did is racist against Asians. As if they are all the same.

(2) False claims of racism are almost as bad as real racism. What Dude is doing here is horrible.

(3) This is Dude... only the depraved care about his drama. I am just not cool with false racist accusations being thrown around. It hurts when real racism happens.