When I was spinning the wheel I got the following error. I am using Google Chrome. [image: snipboard.io]
wheel spin bug
Started by Bojak [135372] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
the game ID is
- 13877687
Passing on to Pavel for checking. Thanks!
you are welcome.
CJ said to post this here:
I spun the WoM and middle mouse clicked the wheel selection button to open it in a new tab while the wheel was still spinning, it then landed on mystery gift but I got an error instead of an item
[image: i.imgur.com]
I spun the WoM and middle mouse clicked the wheel selection button to open it in a new tab while the wheel was still spinning, it then landed on mystery gift but I got an error instead of an item
[image: i.imgur.com]
i might have been in a new tab as well. i cant recall though. sorry!
This may happen if your client send additional request to receive the reward after initial one for some reason - that's a ctually not a big issue, as reward is already given and you can check your actual rewards at 'last spins' page.
its a poor design. that will lead to many false reports.