Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by Destroyer [2393429] on in Graveyard.

31 replies · 1.06k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
32
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Superior- [2131856] ×1

DedeSiregar [2430598]
About self hosp, if you have full life, draw blood first on empty blood bag before you use wrong blood bag. Or if you don't want to waste your medical cool down, ask a friend to play roulette. Ignore till you are timed out and let him shoot you in stomach. Easy and cost only $10 lol.
Secondly, block and ignore. I see your forum signature you are a trader. Imho do not easily get up set over rumours, threats, hits and bounties. There is always a solution for any problem. Just consider he is hosping you as free hosp.

Edit: I am very noob with an attitude (a friend called me). So I find very hard for people to wanna trade with me like normal trader. Most people who traded with me have long list of enemies. One time I traded with a well known scammer too. I just do my part, protect myself and stay chill. A dude from famous faction once asked for discount. I said nope. He threatened to buymug me and claimed to have full merit for mugging. I still said no. Few days after fail attempts of mugging, he bought the items with the price I want.
Torn bizz is semi like irl bizz. When I was teenager I opened newspaper distribution agent company. My competitor paid a bad guy to harass me like extortion, insult, etc. I ignored. Took me months before I got super angry and chased him down the road with big iron pipe. Since then the bad guy never set his foot again in my shop.
TLDR : So trade away with anyone as long as profitable. But be brave and be smart.
joei [2474002]
its hard being something that you are a knot but why are you posting this on the forums and not working it out with him
KimJongUn [2520147]
just saying
he was good for me as a client when i made him profile picture.i'm not trying to defend him but from my perspective as a seller,he was a good buyer with no bad intention. but hey that was from my experience :)
BRUTAL_THUG [1459431]
No ones fault but your own, I too would be pissed and bounty you of you done that to me. So let me get this straight. You made a mistake then you make a thread crying about your mistake and letting the whole world know how much of dumbass you are. I call it bullshit people dont add money to the trade before having an agreement.

Weather your genuine or not mate you basically got caught with a bloody knife and your denying the murder. Even if it's not you it looks very bad for you
Mr_Red [1693261]
Well Brutal you need to chill my friend haha.

Don't worry Tasmin, easy mistake and some people are quick to aggro. This will pass shortly if you keep your head down a bit :)
BRUTAL_THUG [1459431]
Weather it's a game or real life I hate it when people f**k around with business.. wouldn't you be pissed if it happened to you. This is a crime game so what do you do to people who piss you off. I believe superior should be compensated for his loss. You agree to sell it to him keep him waiting then sell it to someone else. Its pissing me off even tho it didnt even happen to me
Mr_Red [1693261]
haha nah, people make mistakes and it's a fact of life. From OP's post it sounds like an honest mistake but obviously we only know one side of the story.

People are within their right to place bounties as much as they like but to get so riled up over a simple mistake that didn't cost him a penny shows a certain lack of good character on his part.

And let's be honest here, he was only annoyed because he couldn't buy-mug anyway so let's not pretend OP has pissed anybody off that much