Staff edit: advertising
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 16
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Rca [1860888]
· 4 likes ·
IF YOU IGNORE HIS GIVEAWAY AND DO MINE YOU CAN GET 1 BIL. JUST WATCH MY VID BELOW. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
IF YOU IGNORE HIS GIVEAWAY AND DO MINE YOU CAN GET 1 BIL. JUST WATCH MY VID BELOW.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
I think give aways go into fun and games....
lmao
I saw it coming the capital Q gives it away
OK what happened to the giveaway?
thank you for sending me 130m
XcQ, don't click you.
Moved to fun and games as it is a give-a-way (I think?)