Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Slots possible cheat??

Started by HentaiHacker [2166770] on in Gambling.

19 replies · 1.29k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
16
Likes on archived posts
47
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

Most-liked replies

HentaiHacker [2166770]
if you bet 10 100 and 1k resetting every time you win you can stay even or even go positive per 100 spins with 60k i won 8k. Now i was losing a whole lot during the mid of 60-80 spins i went down to 40k and got back up to 60k then got to 68,754 ( i had the 4 dollars extra on me). not guaranteed to win though as i have only done this for 1 day.
Dalzadar [2242727]
If you google martingale technique, this is a common approach used when it comes to gambling and isnt considered a cheat or exploit. People use this in RR, too
Except when you have 17 losses in a row its gonna huuuuurt.
Cyan_Cookie [2093728]
No matter how you play, the expected payout is always negative lmfao
That's how math works
The house always wins
Don't gamble kids
Unless you're fine with losing
Overseer [2143302]
If I understand you right, this is a tactic, not a cheat. Betting low for a few losses and then betting high in hopes of a win because "the game will only let you lose so many times." Tell that to the "Longest Lose Streak" leaderboards.
Sakm58 [2189755]
Some, many, most, or all Torn residents may know this or some other strategy to use on the casino slots. Just in case, and because I have a lot of free time, I thought I would put out the method I use.
The basic is to start with the minimum bid and work up, increasing the bid to the right one time per spin until a win is achieved and NEVER bet more than I am prepared to lose from the current amount I have in hand. Once a win happens, I start over with minimum bid.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16PznA-EXiMu-9WMDAy4Yw7uypIxUqCpL/view?usp=sharing

Here you can you see a win of $20k using a $10k bet. I did not go above that since I did not want to lose more than that in any spin. Since I won, my net bid will be back at $10.
This method helps reduce potential loses. Potential loses will increase the more you bet, however, I have found that this method and having a conservative cap on what I am willing to lose has kept my overall gains in the green.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Av9scbYvxzhoopiuj3jWs-Qsg27E3KAS/view?usp=sharing

You can see in my stats that my total money won remains higher than my total lost. I admit, the difference would be much higher had a not gotten overzealous for a time when I obtained some high valued items I sold and getting a $3.9M win, I lost sight of the strategy and lowered my win/lost ratio significantly.

I started this day's spins with about $350,000, FYI.

Whatever governs the spins in the game seem to make this strategy the most profitable for me over time. You may have a different experience, please let others know.
Cheers.