Hello,
It would be nice if Torn offers a static test/mock API. I imagine having one valid and multiple invalid mock keys available.
Each invalid key should map to one of the possible torn errors. Some additional keys could even return different HTTP status codes.
My reasoning is that I am building an API and I plan to open source it. I would like to include some end-to-end tests and be notified (through my CI system) of any breaking change in the torn API.
What do you guys think?
kind regards,
Peste
It would be nice if Torn offers a static test/mock API. I imagine having one valid and multiple invalid mock keys available.
Each invalid key should map to one of the possible torn errors. Some additional keys could even return different HTTP status codes.
My reasoning is that I am building an API and I plan to open source it. I would like to include some end-to-end tests and be notified (through my CI system) of any breaking change in the torn API.
What do you guys think?
kind regards,
Peste