I personally think that it's rather strange that Torn doesnt have Cigarettes in the game. It only makes since to have them right? I mean, it's a city ravaged by factions at war with eachother and creating treaties all the while people are trying to individually get stronger and make more money. With all this taken into account, wouldnt it make since to smoke a cigarette every once In a while to take the edge off?
If they implemented this item in game, I think that it should give you 1-3 nerve and deal a little bit of damage to your life. Maybe there could even be a new achievement for sending yourself to the hospital from smoking too much. You could buy it in packs (20 cigarettes) for $50 to $60 or you could buy them in singles for $5.
If they implemented this item in game, I think that it should give you 1-3 nerve and deal a little bit of damage to your life. Maybe there could even be a new achievement for sending yourself to the hospital from smoking too much. You could buy it in packs (20 cigarettes) for $50 to $60 or you could buy them in singles for $5.