Newbie here too
Helping newbies :)
Started by SKTHEWHALE [2521500] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 342 / 342 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I'm new it's my first week in here :D
You're a noob yourself though, with only 31 days, you should be saving that cash for training your stats and growing/getting stronger, instead of giving handouts to players where most of them are likely multis wanting extra cash or people that will play this game for a week or two at most then forget about it and go inactive.
If you really still do giveaways: Very warmly welcomed (I will surely stick to this game) ;-)
Hello I have liked and commented
noob here. :)
hi
Hello! I'm new here. ?
Newbies hereee
Newbieee
Newb here, less than 60 days old :)
Newb here
Newb
Hello! I'm new here :)
new and newbie
Sank you bery muc
Hi, im the one muahahahahah :)
Newb here. Thank you!! :)
Please how do I make money fast
Hi, newbie here!