Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ecstatic achievement

Started by ForeverYoung [135723] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 121 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
ForeverYoung [135723]
So I have like 162 E refills from being away for so long, and I thought I should just use it all and get the max happiness achievement at the same time. I have a plan and I thought I should run it by you guys before I do it:

1) have a private island with 5025 happy
2) use 9 E DVDs (48 max booster CD), reaching 27,525 happy
3) use 9 Strippogram Vouchers, reaching 50,025 happy
4) Use an ecstasy drug, reaching 99,999 happy

Does my plan sound solid? Is there an easier way to do this without leaving my job?
Alascato [2323855]
just did mine yesterday.
Join a 10* AN 5k edvd effect
Join a faction with +24 max boostercooldown
take the edvd. ended up on 50k happiness
then xtc

dont forget the timer 00 15 30 45