Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Notifications

Started by MrDoe [2170000] on in Bugs & Issues.

14 replies · 262 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
14
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
45 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

MrDoe [2170000]
I'm receiving notifications of past events, dating back days or events that I cannot confirm ever happened.

One of them is subscribe rewards, and lottery winners. They popped up today but for exempt sub was 6 days ago.
Fred [2191523]
I just got a " You found a blah blah blah on your doorstep" on iPhone app. It included working 9-5 book which I don't have and have never had.
Helzwar007 [1277229]
Device: samsung SM-N960U; Android 10;

I recieved an alert on my device telling me that I found a six pack of alcohol and a book titled "..... the alert bar didnt show the full message but I was excited to see what book. I clicked into the app and cleared the alert to see no such event in my events. I closed the app and refreshed and it did not show in my events. Disappointing to say the least.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
We're testing services on a development environment, but obviously they're still connected to the live mobile notifications.

Thanks.
cLicHe [338892]
I just received a notification on my mobile from the Torn app saying i received my monthly gift on my doorstep but when I came onto the app to look there was nothing. No event, no items in my inventory, nothing. Whats gone wrong?

I had made this as a thread on the bugs & issues forum but helzwar007 told me to post it here too. find below a screenshot of my notification.

Link to my screenshot on imgur