just wait outside the plastic surgeon you'll find an exact copy
just how
Started by HiroAkiba [2541529] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 106 / 106 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Restart but no one considers the possibility of it being a multi?
That's nothing lol I found a guy 1 day old level 40. I guess this was a time in Torn when you levelled up just by clicking home.
Who?
I'll try find his account again, came accross him while chaining
Has no one considered that one can find a cam girl holding a piece of paper online with someone elses username in it, a series of photos, and super impose their own username on the paper she is holding?
First thing I noticed was how blurry the papers she was holding and how the patterns didn't match
Edit:
Just to further back up that claim:
[image: i.ibb.co]
This person is clever, but they didn't adjust the two different shades of white.
One is yellow. Two different types of paper. Amateur job.
Source:
Im a photo shop hobbyist.
First thing I noticed was how blurry the papers she was holding and how the patterns didn't match
Edit:
Just to further back up that claim:
[image: i.ibb.co]
This person is clever, but they didn't adjust the two different shades of white.
One is yellow. Two different types of paper. Amateur job.
Source:
Im a photo shop hobbyist.
i'll try and do that with photoshop rn
I see it now, also its Wednesday
No its Monday f**ker.
The real question is how many people jacked off to a fake picture?
The real question is how many people jacked off to a fake picture?
Pics can be edited , well done.
Hence I uploaded a video now, video pixels cant be edited. Right? ;)
Thank you and love everyone for the hate.
Hence I uploaded a video now, video pixels cant be edited. Right? ;)
Thank you and love everyone for the hate.
they can be edited ever heard of cgi hun
Upload a video with sound saying the TC Name / ID
Lol, this is hilarious. Please be active and don’t quit torn.... ): I want to see more of this drama.
What kind of bulls-it is this?? Supposed to be funny ??
Nevermind He is in Federal Jail Now
Lol hot!
Hey sexy
Why would they bother adding graph paper when it would be so much easier to just add a plain white bit of paper
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]