GRAVE
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Most-liked replies
- 878thBattleCat [2021453]
· 2 likes ·
Ok , I need to ask you. Why Filipinos INSIST in speaking their own language in online games and forums where English could not be made clearer that it is the default? I play DotA2, and Pinoys absolutely f**king ruin … - Hylos [2453723]
· 1 likes ·
because it's easy to speak and some filipinos are toxic(CRAB MENTALITY)
Ok , I need to ask you. Why Filipinos INSIST in speaking their own language in online games and forums where English could not be made clearer that it is the default?
I play DotA2, and Pinoys absolutely f**king ruin every single game, they do their own thing, no communication, no team work, no skill. (To be fair, there is also the Russians, but Pinoys are far worse)
WHY? Just why? I thought English is like a second tongue there or some shits. Why are you people like this?
I play DotA2, and Pinoys absolutely f**king ruin every single game, they do their own thing, no communication, no team work, no skill. (To be fair, there is also the Russians, but Pinoys are far worse)
WHY? Just why? I thought English is like a second tongue there or some shits. Why are you people like this?
ok I'll say this right now.
Most Filipinos that play games are not rich enough to afford education, and so not everyone can speak English(most can, but only basic English like greetings and all). So yeah, the minority of the filipinos or something can speak English.
At least that's what my prediction, as a Filipino ,is.
Most Filipinos that play games are not rich enough to afford education, and so not everyone can speak English(most can, but only basic English like greetings and all). So yeah, the minority of the filipinos or something can speak English.
At least that's what my prediction, as a Filipino ,is.
because it's easy to speak and some filipinos are toxic(CRAB MENTALITY)
9% :(
right crab mentality exists
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R2cJ0aJmWOcxja8SXX7lGz1HbOI2V3HzGXDN3U0Mu8Y/edit?usp=drivesdk&ouid=111622647172978362932
What's a crab mentality again? Asking from a not-a-pinoy
so if some dude comes along and say "hey any other white dudes here", y'all be cool with that?
Moving to Travel and Culture. You can discuss Philippine players here. Please use English in Public forums however. Please
XD trying to put your GYed posts brochure here? nahhhh
Moved to Graveyard at OP's request