Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Thread Stalkers

Started by JamieCharles [2539535] on in General Discussion.

265 replies · 1.47k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 266 / 266 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
266
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
66 / 100
Engagement score
83 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

joei [2474002] ×1

JamieCharles [2539535]
Anyone got any stalkers that lurk on their profile and look for whenever they post?
I got a few. Trifecta, DooDooDogshit, CuckRealm, CumCityCummer, and Bitch_. Whenever I post something, they would comment and mock me. They would discriminate against me because I’m a new player. “Who’s mult is this?” They would add nothing to the discussion, but post shitty 2012 memes made by mematic (in Cuck's case, tumblr memes). How do I deal with these cyber stalkers? I’ve recently gained a new one. Splifticums called me a Nazi because I said the n word (ending in -a, the one rappers use). I haven’t paid much attention to the forums but I keep seeing this guy, dalzadar. He goes wherever joei goes. Like buddy, we get it, she’s a gamer gurl but you don’t have to simp for her. smh.

Anyways, is there a way to deal with these cyber stalkers?
JamieCharles [2539535]
thanks for answering the questions. turns out i can't block you annoying shitstains. Learn how to use "Make quote single." No one wants to see this shitty meme twice.
Triplicant [2037705]

Discrimination




Hate speech and direct or indirect derogatory words / slurs regarding ethnic origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, misogyny or misandry. This includes any text, imagery or flags displayed in support of discrimination, real-world terrorism or Nazism.
Triplicant [2037705]
I feel it's something highly, highly relevant to literally everything you've vomited into these forums. So once more, just to reiterate;

Discrimination




Hate speech and direct or indirect derogatory words / slurs regarding ethnic origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, misogyny or misandry. This includes any text, imagery or flags displayed in support of discrimination, real-world terrorism or Nazism.