That's cool and all but I got the bad ones. How do I block them?
Thread Stalkers
Started by JamieCharles [2539535] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 266 / 266 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
why are you stalking me
One more day.
They will be roomies.
OP made a thread about supposed stalkers, named the supposed stalkers yet cries "DERAILING" if the supposed stalkers post....
You shitstains are derailing by posting shitty gifs and saying "1 mOrE dAy". Nothing to do with blocking stalkers.
When you join TRT are there forum guides on how to shitpost?
One more day, every One!
OP, I have a feeling your nicknames for people probably reflects your pornhub history.
Stop derailing. And we go by DQ's Trap House nowadays.
You're my cucks cuck.
I'm jealous.
Watch your back, sissy boi.
I'm jealous.
Watch your back, sissy boi.
More off topic responses but I will respond to it. I do not watch cuckold porn. I only watch sissy hypno.
Yet the Faction Icon still says TRT ...
[image: i.giphy.com]
Keeping it on track
Keeping it on track
Triplicant In hospital for 43 minutesMugged by One_
Coincidence? I think not.
Derailing, but our new owner hasn't change the icons and whatnot. It's a work in progress.
Trust me love I can't be arse to stalk you, I literally replied to two threads you started and in both you displayed a massive amount of what I can only call "HEY EVERYONE I JUST DREW A BIG RED TARGET ON MY BACK", simple fact here is you aren't being stalked, you deliberately try to offend people and now that it is all going tits up for you you are crying foul, you reap what you sow
Please stop the harassment. No one have helped me and answer the question. How do I block you shitstains?
I laughed so hard at this, it kinda sounded like barking