Goodbye :)
My new player protection is down.
Started by JamieCharles [2539535] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 47
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Ahab [1735214]
· 1 likes ·
[image: i.imgur.com]
goodbye it was nice knowing you
Sis, I don't know how you do it. Fight on! I shall rest.
Joei is a male lmao he changed his gender for free stuff (see his guide to begging for referance)
Lol noob
Pretty sure Joei is a girl. When we chat, she ends her sentences with "x". "Like Hey, can I have some money x" and when I sent her a picture of my face to her, she said " wow, ur cuuute <3 xoxo"
Pretty sure you're wrong https://prnt.sc/sdiv7y
Was male on last account as well
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=17&t=16092206&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=19265706
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=17&t=16092206&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=19265706
Mentions: Im Having Piglets!!!!!!
i made that guide way after i started playing
whatever you say. Joei is probably one of the hottest girl's I've texted to and I haven't even seen her beautiful face.
whoever that pig guy is seems #RENTFREE
who's pig?
Bogie has already heavily implied it's you so rip you doing the same stuff on your new account also doesn't help you
Moved to graveyard - no content
my bad, wrong thread
yes i know i live #RENTFREE
You live in a box, good to know
yes you are a racist i know
Houseist*
go away