Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

boosters

Started by Emiliodk1 [2523656] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 343 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Emiliodk1 [2523656]
If I were to use parachutes, dumbbells, skateboards, and boxing gloves is there a limit to how many I can use and get a permanent boost or does it continue adding up depending on how many I use.

And do they work like the merits where is shows or is it just added to my stats like a one time boost when using.
No_yolo_plz [1889385]
You can use as many stat boosters as you want in your life time. I think there is a limitation on how many boosters you can use in a short period of time though (I believe they add 6 hrs to booster cd)

Stat boosters simply add 1% to ur current gym stat. They aren't a modifier, they just add to your existing stat.

Example, you have 100 speed, after using a skateboard you now have 101 speed. You don't get a 1% modifier during attacks like education or merits.
iribuya [2103695]
Yes, it all depends on what you normally spend on training. If you're just a xanax user, probably above 3 billion in a stat. If you use fhc every day, it becomes cheaper to use Stat Enhancers then FHC around 1.5b or something like that.

EDIT: Dont use SE if you plan to only use one. Then you can probably invest that money in something and work on cash flow first. SE are endgame rich folks toys.