Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[APP] Validate Picture

Started by CrowSpot [2534266] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 9 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
CrowSpot [2534266]
Model : Moto G Play
Android version: 7.1.1

I don't know if this has been fixed or I haven't been unlucky recently since this is chance based and can't be replicated easily.
Picture taken on 22/04/2020 (dd, mm, yyyy)

[image: i.imgur.com]

Obviously the issue is that you can only select a number from 1 to 9.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
That's nine which is clipped from the bottom. I am afraid, this isn't an issue, we have had similar reports in the past. This is just how captcha system is right now. :)