Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Happy jumping

Started by Fireblaze07 [2299553] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 148 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Fireblaze07 [2299553]
So when I'm happy jumping, do I use 5 evds or the big boxes of chocolate? I don't kno which is more beneficial but I've been using the evds. Also how do I get the maximum happy jump( I don't really care about the cost)
Without that book that regens your happy to 99999
Naqib [2248212]
DVDs just naturally give more happiness, especially when ur in a 10* AN that gives a boost to DVD effects.

As to the merit you could utilize Company specials that increase happiness like the candy company and several others, so you'll have to stack up JPs. (You could also look into Guide forum as it has one on the 99k happy merit)
DedeSiregar [2430598]
Big box of chocs is not for happy hj. Do not stack more than 150+250 e. Not worth it. I have calculated it with my friends.
If you wanna use choco for hj (4 xanax one), u use jawbreaker but very expensive.
My daily jump gives around 23k-25k happy using 65-70 truffles n I don't even max out booster limit to make sure I can jump everyday. Cost around 11-13 mill.
Why I choose this? I do not like losing 21 millions in one OD and I don't like stacking too long. I do not like living under timer n alarm. The E stacking is full e + 3 xanaxes only. So yeah doable to apply daily.