Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Domino Effect?

Started by MMMM4774 [2404452] on in Achievements.

3 replies · 181 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

DOMINODOM [1776074] ×1

MMMM4774 [2404452]
People, probably wonder how they are supposed to get the Domino Effect and it's going to be real hard to find a player with the Domino Effect.
Well, of course, you would wonder how the first person got the domino effect. But a friend told me:"It was probably an admin". Luckily, I was able to find a person with the Domino Effect two levels below mine. So I have the domino effect but it makes me feel selfish that I do not display the honor. But if you really want to get the effect, I could display the honor. After all, I'm not on a really high level yet.