Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chronicles flying bug

Started by JaydenWilliams [2385498] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
JaydenWilliams [2385498]
I have experienced this bug once on my Windows 10. Have yet to experience it anywhere else but will try to (This would be impossible on mobile). The only "requirement" is to not own a laptop.

STEPS:

1. Open browser Tab #1 go to Chronicles in Newspaper open any of the drawers;
2. Open browser Tab #2, go to airport, start flying;
3. Go back to Tab #1, you will still be on the open chronicle;
4. Refresh Tab #1;
5. You just got acces to Stock Market, Viruses and Newspaper while flying even if you do not own a laptop.

[image: snipboard.io]

Someone could probably check my inventory to see that I have no laptop.

Have a good day!
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I am assuming you have a PC in your inventory though? Owning a PC works in the same way as a Laptop and grants you access to all the functionality of a Laptop.
JaydenWilliams [2385498]
From my knowledge only a laptop grants you acces to the newspaper while flying. Flying being the key word here. A PC will grant you the same services only while on TORN city soil. A laptop will grant you said services both on the ground and while flying.
JaydenWilliams [2385498]
I see. Thank you for your fast response. With this report I think we've even discovered something new. You don't necessarily need to have your PC open in TAB #1. You can just have the newspaper open and it will have the same response. Crazy to think that I can use a PC while flying. Where am I even plugging it? :)
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
That's an argument for a Suggestion thread I believe. :)

Ched has said that it is fine and as such is a non-issue at present.

Closing the report. Thanks..!!