Buying almost anything!
Just set up a trade or mail me with what you have for sale and I'll give you a price.
Providing the best prices for each item where possible.
I'll give you a breakdown of what I'm paying for each item you have for sale and if you're not happy then we can negotiate!
100% scam free, mug free trades.
Only things I wont be buying are collectables, weapons and stat enhancers, sorry.
Almost anything!
Started by Becceh [847034] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 18
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
good price, no hassle
she is a bitch, but she can get shit ^^
bump
bump
why are you still here
bump
she gave me a love potion after drinking it all down I have amazing self confidence
bump
bump
Good prices +Fast response + mugfree
bump
bump