Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

MIssing free refills

Started by WonderWomanAz [1893152] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 99 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

GloWorm [1625205] ×1 WonderWomanAz [1893152] ×1

Toothless [2188877]
nerve and energy refills account for the same number. so if u have 3 refills it means u have 3 nerve OR energy refills. so maybe u used ur refils on nerve instead of energy
Bennyh [157211] Officer Officer
As above, a free refill can be used for both energy and nerve, they aren't specific for each one. Does this answer your question?
WonderWomanAz [1893152]
That's strange because my free one had three next to it and my nerve had three next to it and then when I use my nerve ones the nerve had two next to it than one next to it but the energy ones still had three next to it. Maybe it's the way you say?
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
That's not possible, you may have made a mistake while reading it perhaps. The special refills are always either Energy or Nerve. If you have 2 special refills, it will show you 2 on both sections, upon using a refill on either, both counters go down by one.
Stewie [1494547]
25-03-2020 23:14:03GloWorm used 0 points on an Energy Refill gaining 145 energy
25-03-2020 02:39:10GloWorm used 0 points on an Energy Refill gaining 150 energy
24-03-2020 21:55:35GloWorm used 0 points on an Energy Refill gaining 150 energy
You used them here?

Mentions: GloWorm [1625205]

GloWorm [1625205]
Not that I recall and they take an additional spot below points so that line vanished and I posted this. If I did that's crazy I don't remember and that's oddly spread out plus we were in a war and I had no attacks during those times so I wasn't on from the look of it. Thank you for looking into it I don't know what to say, shit happens it wouldn't be the first time I've spaced it or they vanished.