I've just downloaded doctorn how do i drag and use quick crime?
Doctorn
Started by clone-1 [2542493] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
It hasn't been working on pc, works on my mobile though.
I have the same issue.
Try dragging from the far left of the item. I'll get a screenshot when I'm back in Torn.
Drag the crime's image, not the text box.
If it's not working there is a fix in the last post here by Zim312 https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=67&t=16065943&b=0&a=0&start=460
The fix works, I had to do it earlier.
The fix works, I had to do it earlier.
Mentions: DoctorN, now with Stakeouts.
It didn’t work in Chrome for me, but works fine in Mozilla.
I cant get it to work on mobile is there summat I'm doing wrong
Make sure you're dragging the specific crime you want, and not the type of crime (i.e. you can't drag "search for cash" but you can drag "Search the train station").
If that's not the problem you're having, then I wouldn't know
If that's not the problem you're having, then I wouldn't know