I mean.. idc...
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 11 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- cow [2048141]
· 7 likes ·
Milk me - rexpop [2551867]
· 6 likes ·
Okay, erotic bovine lactation RP is not what I expected when clicking on this, but I'm not disappointed, ngl - DudeistPriest [863676]
· 5 likes ·
I'm willing to bet that around 80% of "women" in this game are actually dudes. Post hot pictures in your profile all you like, all I see is dicks.
but you're a guy... i can see the borders of where u cropped that girls photos o.O
fake news
I'm willing to bet that around 80% of "women" in this game are actually dudes.
Post hot pictures in your profile all you like, all I see is dicks.
Post hot pictures in your profile all you like, all I see is dicks.
guess i am in the 20%
Guys can have Daddys too O.O
Don't kinkshame. xD
Don't kinkshame. xD
more wondering why he pretending to be a girl o.O
Cause why not? Wasn't this a recent hot topic in GD. LOL I mean, if that's how they wanna play let them be. :3
No over-the-top photos, not asking for a handout...I'd buy that for a dollar.
Milk me
*grabs a bucket* C'mere Bessie, you've got sore utters and I've got the cure.
MuWu. Yes, senpai Farmer Jenkins, give me those magic hands. I hope you're into leather...
would you like to read a real news article of Joei News Network while you are milked?
Nothin' feels better on the loins than leather! Now try not to kick.
*sets the bucket down hard and blasts it with your lactic goo*
Dear god, you've dented the bottom of the bucket.
*sets the bucket down hard and blasts it with your lactic goo*
Dear god, you've dented the bottom of the bucket.
Uhh...
Okay, erotic bovine lactation RP is not what I expected when clicking on this, but I'm not disappointed, ngl
Well with your hands I could dent a million more. I've never made so much milk before.
Maybe when I'm done you can strap me to your tractor so I can plow your field *wink*
Maybe when I'm done you can strap me to your tractor so I can plow your field *wink*
Like the powerful beast and legendary Aurochs of old I will use you and ride my blade into the earth and tear the ground asunder behind the might of your gargantuan hooves and bless my children with the gift of your milk.
Okay, now I'm legitimately getting turned on...
But where is the picture?? I cant see the cropped picture!