Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Limb Shaming

Started by joei [2474002] on in Graveyard.

18 replies · 188 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
37
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

joei [2474002]
.....Hello everyone today I would like to expose a growing problem in TORN. Limb shaming is when you want your character to be represented on the attacking page with a different amount of limbs. Its shocking with how much character customization this game has that you can't remove your character limbs. A feature representing amputees would also open the door to more inclusive roleplay. This game should work for the max possible amount of inclusive to make everyone feel accepted. I think a feature allowing the removal of limbs will really help bring the game in a direction that promotes the well being and happiness of all players no matter what backgrounds and cultures they come from.

topic: do you face limb shaming on TORN? how did it make you feel?
joei [2474002]
i am not revealing their names so you can go bully and limb shame them some more

they can come to this thread and reveal themselves if they want
Smokey123 [248901] Helper
Joei, I like you. I really do but your threads are getting really weird recently and I have no choice but to issue you with a down rate. Please take this as a piece of friendly advice; think your threads through thoroughly before you post them. Some of your threads are great and really informative and make good conversation. This one in particular is a bit strange and not really in line with anything to do with the game whatsoever.


I just realised the thread has been graved. Thank goodness.

Bye
Smokey123