I see "03:59:18 11/04/20 Someone hospitalized lighterbooks (-0.69)".
Why do some people (such as UGK_REMIX) see "03:59:18 11/04/20 Westend hospitalized lighterbooks (-0.69)" ?
Are you saying that in your events you can't see who attacked you, but on the profile or in the hospital people see who hospitalized you?
Why do I see "Someone", but some people see "Westend" ?
How to delete my "Reply" ?
Why do I see "Someone", but some people see "Westend" ?
Some job special thing, maybe?
I suspect it shouldn't really happen...
edit: removed joke reason
Edit: I misread the question, ignore me
Perhaps they're in the same faction?
Edit: I see that's not the case. Can you post the attack log? And a screenshot of the attack in your faction logs?
It would be more helpful if you share the attack log
UGK_REMIX and I are in the same faction, but Westend is in the different faction.
Maybe i miss read it too.
Was he viewing your attack screen when it happened?
And is this your personal event or faction event viewing?
My guess, and what I think Nightmare is alluding to, is that if your fac mate (UGK_REMIX) is sitting on you (has the attack page open, but didn't initiate) he'll be able to see the attack on you. He's not stealthed, you are. Common trick to figure out who is stealthing you - have a friend just sit there on you until you get attacked.
Watching someones attack screen reveals the person, even if they finish at stealth later.
Supposedly it shouldn't be possible anymore because of updates, but I've watched it happen several times in the last few days during warring.