Ended
Ended
Started by Mr_Knight [2452248] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 173 / 173 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 173
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 80 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Mr_Knight [2452248]
· 3 likes ·
There are lots of people asking me why I am quitting. No it is not because I am a quitter, it is because I want to move on with life, and do things I like to do. - -MorningStar- [2469114]
· 2 likes ·
3 So I post the number fist to follow the trend then went back to read your post.... I'm sorry to hear your leaving already. I was actually checking out your profile today because I never say you in the … - Frogs-n-Blender [2468528]
· 2 likes ·
498 sorry to see you go , but truly understand .. reality
1
2
3
So I post the number fist to follow the trend then went back to read your post.... I'm sorry to hear your leaving already.
I was actually checking out your profile today because I never say you in the forums before...
Just a bit of advice I give to everyone who leaving the game for one reason or another....
Put your character in the army to build army points which can help with training starts..... Investment in some stocks if you have the money.... you never know later on you might want to come back to that game.
Farewell.
So I post the number fist to follow the trend then went back to read your post.... I'm sorry to hear your leaving already.
I was actually checking out your profile today because I never say you in the forums before...
Just a bit of advice I give to everyone who leaving the game for one reason or another....
Put your character in the army to build army points which can help with training starts..... Investment in some stocks if you have the money.... you never know later on you might want to come back to that game.
Farewell.
Sorry to hear, lad.
4
4
sad to see another person leaving but its cool you're doing a giveaway instead of just keeping everything!
5
5
5
5
5
5
6, It's sad seeing you quit ma friend :(.
5,
sorry to ehar your leaving but hope you have fun doing other stuff!
sorry to ehar your leaving but hope you have fun doing other stuff!
2 :(
doh 7
10
10
10
try to edit your number if you fall behind XD
also your first discord account, TheKnight, isnt working for me
10
10
try to edit your number if you fall behind XD
also your first discord account, TheKnight, isnt working for me
69
45
8
free stuff
free stuff
9
137
11
oh great the trolls are here.... >.>
its on 12
its on 12
13
349