More in the issue category.
The issue is that a suggestion in GD will get more attention and upvotes with an hour than a thread in Suggestions may for days or longer.
For this reason, I say bump the whole Suggestion forum up a bit. There's an entire group of players that never scroll down the forums more than once a week if not longer. Why would we put such an important forum so far out of sight?
Bugs/Issues works wherever since if there's a problem, people will actively seek to report it. Suggestions isn't like that. You would receive a much more varied and accurate representation of how things are received if it was closer to the public eye, even by such a small move. I have friends I've run this by that do website/ app designing for companies/ individuals that agree.
Whether or not the ideas are implemented, whatever. But I'd like to see the R+'s come from being seen on one's own and agreeing, not pitching it to people enough to get it enough upvotes for it to gain any traction. Not getting upvotes doesn't mean it's a bad idea in the current state of Suggestions, in fact there's a lot of great ones that would break 100 R+ within days of being in GD, not weeks or months where they currently are
The issue is that a suggestion in GD will get more attention and upvotes with an hour than a thread in Suggestions may for days or longer.
For this reason, I say bump the whole Suggestion forum up a bit. There's an entire group of players that never scroll down the forums more than once a week if not longer. Why would we put such an important forum so far out of sight?
Bugs/Issues works wherever since if there's a problem, people will actively seek to report it. Suggestions isn't like that. You would receive a much more varied and accurate representation of how things are received if it was closer to the public eye, even by such a small move. I have friends I've run this by that do website/ app designing for companies/ individuals that agree.
Whether or not the ideas are implemented, whatever. But I'd like to see the R+'s come from being seen on one's own and agreeing, not pitching it to people enough to get it enough upvotes for it to gain any traction. Not getting upvotes doesn't mean it's a bad idea in the current state of Suggestions, in fact there's a lot of great ones that would break 100 R+ within days of being in GD, not weeks or months where they currently are