j
Started by Rupene [2169382] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 35
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- xedx [2100735]
· 2 likes ·
To give BB lots of credit, also due to having a goal to just train for I think maybe a year straight, that's it, or somesuch - I don't recall the datails and he himself may have posted that, or … - Lord-Farquaad [2420552]
· 1 likes ·
Isn't it mostly because (iirc), SE's could be got by something to do with self busting at the time, so shit just got popped like candy? So it's basically a relic of a busted ass era in the game that …
Mentioned in this thread
BodyBagger [99177] ×1 Buchanan [1651994] ×1
thats a lotta money.
nobody can beat him to get it aha
Yes but who can mug him tho
He has the highest stats in the game.... No one can
Yes I know :) not even duke I heard
So what we should try and “loot BB” with 50 people lol
I think on gangbang attacks there is limit on how many people can join.
my total stats is 0.00060548649545399% of bbs
He has lost to group attacks before. Check his lost defends. It just doesn't happen very often.
EDIT: He lost 5 in March, probably from wall-sitting.
EDIT: He lost 5 in March, probably from wall-sitting.
50
Really? But 75 mill divided 50 ppl not much tho.
time for a new boss fight.
I genuinely wonder if it's fun at that point to even play this game.
It's like when you complete a game and unlock everything and it's actually not fun because nothing is a challenge anymore.
It's like when you complete a game and unlock everything and it's actually not fun because nothing is a challenge anymore.
Yes his challenge is 1Q stats
Thank you, we have placed your bounties. sorry its opposite day for me
Not very nice to publicly post someone’s stats with out their express permission. You will be lucky if bodybagger don’t add you to a chain list.
I knew he had the highest stats in the game, but still didn't know it was that much. Crazy
Isn't it mostly because (iirc), SE's could be got by something to do with self busting at the time, so shit just got popped like candy? So it's basically a relic of a busted ass era in the game that nobody can match now without a metric f**k ton of money dropped. Seriously, look at his SE's used. 90% of them were used within a one year period in 2010. (For those that still think I'm talking about the lack of a CD period at that point, I am not. That would have made no difference)
"Can you do it?"