Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Userscript] NPC Loot Timers

Started by Lugburz [2386297] on in Tools & Userscripts.

163 replies · 8.88k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 164 / 164 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Untouchable [1360035] Committee Committee
Yes very much so, it's better than having to disable the script :) Also maybe have a notification sound at 10 minutes, even if it's hidden.

Should have time tonight to add to the top bar, will post screenshot when it's done. Could also have that be an option in the code, either have it on sidebar or top bar.

The top bar might break when they post an announcement, but can always handle that when they do, and it wouldn't be for long anyay
Lugburz [2386297]
More updates!

Version 0.2.3 adds topbar timers.
Version 0.2.2 adds a "show/hide" button for the sidebar timers and caches the API response.
The_Gimp [751434]
Love this script with the new changes. Only thing I change was the sidebar to false, the top bar is good enough for me. Thanks for your work :)
cankles [2137519]
The timers at the top are incredible. Works on mobile for me and the color coding is great. I manually changed.mine to turn orange at 20 minutes out and red at 10. thank you!
arrow [2024586]
wow, literally just came onto the userscripts forum to request a script, was even going to suggest yata's api haha

thank you very much, this is exactly what we need!
Matthew715 [2455894]
great, now i can forget about refreshing yata or discord....
may be have one suggestion, add sound notification at time (can be set in config section, for example 7 minutes. Yes i know about color change...but :-)

happy gaming
Lugburz [2386297]
Version 0.2.4 provides an urgent fix for the case when an announcement is shown in the top bar.

I apologize for the inconvenience but I haven't had a chance to test top bar timers with a Torn announcement before today.
JustJanet [911066]
OMG! this is just so useful! thank you Lugz! I think I have made it to a lot more looting attacks.. I have not looted successfully yet but the more time the more chances right?
Allo [2316070]
can this be implimented as an option, i would much prefer this to work with Doctorns left align option active.

thanks in advance
cryosis7 [926640]
Love it, I noticed scrooge would appear after clicking hide then show again.
I also tried to remove Jimmy and it didn't like that.
Created a PR with the fix.
Lugburz [2386297]
Weird that you saw the Scrooge bug as it was supposed to be fixed in version 0.2.3...

I have merged your PR, thank you!