67 replies · 1.24k views · thread synced · 8 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:68 / 68 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
68
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
ElChapo[2157516]
· 34 likes · Deimos, the scammer, accused me of buymugging him. He was correct. He is also a f**ktard. Edit: ElChapo mugged Deimos for $130,380,450 (+2.52)
Dockaert[2484879]
· 13 likes · In my first few days I wrongly accused ORAN for buy-mugging me. He showed me his attack logs and I apologized after. New players make mistakes. I made a mistake for not being in the hospital while my bazaar was …
oraN[1778676]
· 7 likes · some people like you do understand it wasn't me. but then there's a whole other group that haven't interacted with me or " u buy u mug u buy mugger" idk i'm just tired and i believe i have hit …
Before you accuse people of buy mugging you, then for the love of God get self hosp or travel before you open bazaar. If you don't then yeah you deserve to get mugged.
Discussion : how many f**ktards accuse you of buy mugging?
In my first few days I wrongly accused ORAN for buy-mugging me. He showed me his attack logs and I apologized after.
New players make mistakes. I made a mistake for not being in the hospital while my bazaar was open. And I made a mistake to accuse ORAN. I learned from that.
I'm sure you made a few mistakes in the past but took a lesson from that right? Those ''f**ktards'' are just learning. Be nice and help them. Don't want to help them? Then don't respond.
some people like you do understand it wasn't me. but then there's a whole other group that haven't interacted with me or " u buy u mug u buy mugger"
idk i'm just tired and i believe i have hit a point where its just not worth my while to deal with them. screenshots sure i will send but if you constantly blame me for no reason i might actually hosp you since i do NOT like wasting my time dealing with false accusations. I do everything i can (including opening a page with my API attack logs on my oran.pw site) to prove the reputation i have, but if you still do not believe me and continue to accuse i will f**k up your gameplay as i hate false accusation and does strike my nerve.
as always anyone that suspects i have buy mugged can request for a screenshot of my attacks (exceptions will be made if the faction i'm in is warring with you.) here's just some screenshots.
Ahh yes, one of the best thing ever. didn't happen to me, but some of those f**ktard would say screenshot is photoshopped...
There's one guy who confronted me, I told him to look at my statistics, I told him that it wasn't me.
He said the moment he put the stuff on the market, I bought it, he was mugged. He claimed that I have accomplices and told me to return him the money. I blacklisted him and mugged him whenever I want. ¯\(°_o)/¯
Buy mugging? Never do it. Not cause I'm too noble, or some shit like that. I'm just too lazy to do it. I tend to just want to buy my shit and be done with it.
Yeah I get accused a lot, although I never buymug. Some traders don't seem to understand that muggers can also just watch your bazaar and mug immediately after expensive items disappear. That way the mugger doesn't even need to spend his own money to buy the item in the first place.
But then again I don't really care. If you want someone to cry to and blame for, go for it. By blacklisting me you are just losing one potential customer in the future - if I bought something from you there is a good chance I would do so in the future as well.
Then they should not become traders. Many ppl want to be traders because it looks easy and fast money. They won't even bother to study how to keep their money safe.
Yes, I agree, either selfhosp or travel. But definitely travel! Travel is the safest of all choices! Make it a short trip too for me the convenience of vaulting your cash even quicker when you land!
I don’t buy mug, and I don’t even mug generally (I mugged a faction mate for merit before anyone decides to go all Sherlock Holmes on me) - BUT, it’s a case of me wanting to be stronger first, not that I’m trying to be honourable.
I purposely don’t use a bazaar because I want to avoid being buy mugged, but if I was to be buy mugged I’d consider it part and parcel of the game. Sure, it’s frustrating to be mugged, but it’s a legitimate source of income for some in this which is a CRIME game. I’d expect to be mugged if I was selling a high ticket item to be honest, so would probably factor that into the price I sell it for.
The blacklist function is perfect for this IMO, but no matter how many people you blacklist and how careful you can be - I’ll always expect it when the time comes. I know there’s many players who have a bad reputation for this, and I too would avoid them like the plague - but I don’t necessarily think tarring everyone with the same brush is fair. Money is key in this game, and I bet most people have been tempted at one point or another.
At the end of the day it’s each to their own, everyone has a right to complain the same as everyone has the right to mug. All we can do is the best to protect ourselves I suppose, and learn from our errors for the future. :)